Titanium Environmental Services, LLC (TES) provides consulting services to clients in the industrial, oil and gas, and municipal sectors in the areas of air, WOTUS/wetlands, wastewater, auditing and remediation. TES currently has two full-time openings in Longview, Texas for motivated, self-starters with strong verbal and written communication skills. Mentorship is available for qualified applicants that seek to become a Geoscientist-In-Training, Professional Geoscientist or to work toward other professional credentials.
- Environmental Scientist 1. Responsibilities vary and may involve GIS mapping, wetlands delineation, spill assessment, groundwater monitoring, and support of other environmental requirements. This position is 70-90% office work and 10-30% field work.
- Environmental Scientist 2. This position involves advanced assessments, audits, permitting and report preparation. This position is 90-99% office work and 1-10% field work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Environmental Science, Physics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering or a related scientific major is required. Courses in GIS and plant taxonomy are a plus.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, presentation, and client service skills are required.
- Responsibilities and salary commensurate with experience.
- A Drug/Alcohol Screening and a Background Check are required.
Applicants should supply a cover letter, resume, college transcript(s), a writing sample and three personal references.
For more information, see our website at www.titaniumenvironmental.com.